For conference or corporate event, we provide a range of 'serious fun' inputs, through highly participative events or keynote speeches with practical take away messages. Examples include:
- After dinner strategy keynote and team building event for Unilever strategy managers in Barcelona and Rome. Harald Melwish, Brand Manager said of it 'Peter, Thanks to you for your performance and the energy you created! We had great fun and a strong moment of togetherness that will last.'
- Career development keynote – The finale of a month of events to focus on this topic for Pfizer. A PhD scientific leader said of it 'As a confirmed classical music addict. I approached the event with more than a little doubt, especially when I heard them warming up with electric guitars beforehand. But this turned out to be THE event of It's Your Life. The dynamic combination of Peter Cook and John Otway just blew me away. For once I was, and remain, truly inspired. The event was different, by a long, long way, but so much more effective for being so. Thanks to the organisers who took a risk putting it on. I'm glad I took the risk of attending!' Read Pfizer's own full review here.
- Lessons from 'The Office' - We offer an hilarious mixture of upside down wisdom from the BBC TV series 'The Office' with serious punchy lessons on a range of topics, from personal development through to business leadership and strategic management.
- Annual conference for a housing company – Including
selection and hiring keynote speakers, event design, co-ordination of the
project team. One speciality of this event was team building through
music for a group of staff from the company, who recorded their work in a
professional recording studio and performed their material at the start
and end of the conference in support of a cancer charity. Read a short piece about the 'Credit Crunch Blues' in the Financial
- The head, heart and soul of leadership – Keynote address and interactive events for the National Health Service, the Chartered Insurance Institute and others based on different versions / configurations of this talk / experience.